In Loving Memory of Joan Bliss
Fund Type: Memorial DonationsWheeling, WV
Fundraiser ends on November 27, 2021
St. Vincent de Paul Parish School in the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston strives to provide a Christ-centered education that is rooted in Gospel values. This education, combined with academic excellence, empowers students to reach their full potential – spiritually, intellectually and physically. State of the art technology is available to our students and staff, whether in the building, or if necessary, when providing education through distance learning. All of this is accomplished through coordination with our parish, under the leadership of our pastor. Parents, grandparents and other family members, along with SVP parishioners, provide support on many levels including financial, social and spiritual, with a strong emphasis on faith formation.
- We will continue to offer our students academic excellence so that they have the necessary skills to recognize and achieve their goals.
- We will continue to attract and retain highly qualified staff to further the mission of the St. Vincent community.
- We will continue to improve our physical properties to provide a safe and educationally enhancing atmosphere for our students.
- We will continue to be a leader in the field of education by providing excellent professional development to our teachers, a rigorous curriculum to our students and the best technology available to all.
- We will continue to achieve financial stability for our school, while continuing to provide families with an affordable Catholic education.
Joan was a lifelong member of St. Vincent de Paul Parish. Please consider making a memorial contribution to her church, in her loving memory.
This fundraiser has been created in partnership with
Altmeyer Funeral Home
1400 Eoff St., Wheeling, WV 26003
$0Raised by 0 people in 30 days
Fundraiser has ended
This fundraiser is now closed. For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
- Recent Donations
- Top Contributors